Monday, May 16, 2011

N is for NCIS

I love watching NCIS and NCIS:LA. Anyone who knows me from Y!CN knows I have written several articles over the past few months on both shows; especially the main NCIS show.

I love the characters and the storylines of the shows. I have also been following the actors who have twitter accounts as well. I have been following a couple of the shows writers as well.

See how I fit all that into this writing blog lol.

If you want to check out the articles I have written about this popular CBS show, you can at http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/24210/karen_barnes.html , and be sure to check out the Yahoo! TV link on my CP page, there are NCIS articles there too.

2 comments:

  1. I used to like "CSI Miami" with David Caruso but after awhile I lost interest. The same with "Bones" and "NCIS". I guess it all becomes too predictable after awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE NCIS, best show on TV and the only one I feel the need to watch via u-tube if I missed.

    Watched Miami awhile and tired of it, never watched NY. I watch LA only because I'm already sitting there and it comes on. Don't think it's very good and am surprised it's still on.

    My other favorite was West Wing.............loved that show, and The Unit....that's about it for me and tv.

    ReplyDelete