Monday, April 18, 2011

O is for octopus which I wish I was at times

O is for octopus which I wish I was at times.

We all have moments when we wish we had more arms to get things done at work or home. Having the extra six arms, like the glade commercials with the octopus mom, I know I would be able to do the dishes, vacuum, dust, and other multi-tasking things faster than with the two arms I have now.

Two extra arms would even be fantastic at times. This way I could type faster and get more work done. This would allow me to use to computers to write and write and write.

Then those extra two arms would be great when cleaning any room in my house. Talk about speed cleaning.

Those arms would be great for gardening as well. Any of you who garden, knows what I'm talking about. We could weed faster, plant faster, till the dirt faster, and water faster.

What would you do with two to six extra arms?

3 comments:

  1. It would make being a stay-at-home mom of two toddlers much easier. ;-) I'm glad I found your blog. I'm stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to reading more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could hold all of the grandbabies at once!


    My “O” post: http://www.word-nerd-speaks.com/2011/04/old-mother-hubbard-economic-reality.html

    ReplyDelete