Saturday, April 16, 2011

N is for Nippy the weather for yesterday

N is for Nippy the weather yesterday

On Thursday it was in the mid 70s with storms that had large hail and tornadoes to the east and snow to the west. Friday was in the mid 40s with rain in the area I live with snow to the west still.

Mother Nature did you decide to play a late April Fools joke on those in Kansas? Or is this what you think of the normal tax day when the government in D.C. doesn't have another day off?

So today's alphabet letter has to do with the weather, temperatures, and what Mother Nature thinks about Kansas and taxes.

2 comments:

  1. Well it sure isn't nippy here in S.C. and it's only going to get hotter.

    I’m A-Z Blogging on Langley Writes about Writing and Langley’s Rich and Random Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a bunch of tornados in NC yesterday - not fun.

    PS - I am so glad I stopped over from A-Z. I'm bookmarking you - I like your sites on writing from home. I've been investigating. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete