Tuesday, April 5, 2011

F is for Freelancing for

I have been freelancing work since I was a teenager. The work I freelanced when I was a teenager was yard mowing and babysitting.

Once I graduated school, it wasn't until my early 20s when started freelancing again. I had made beaded jewelry.

As I grew older, my freelancing jobs changed once again. I am now writing from home. I have been doing this for 12 years now.

Sure I have worked the mlm jobs in between, but those were never as lucrative as the other freelancing work I have mentioned above. The reason being is because I love doing the other freelancing work the most.

If you try your hand at being a freelance worker, it may take you time to find work that you enjoy just like it did with me.

1 comment:

  1. It's always great when you can work at something you love. :-)

    ReplyDelete